After Hours Locker Pickup
The Selbyville Public Library is proud to announce the ability for patrons to pick up items in our lockers outside. This service is great for patrons that can't make it to the library while we are open. Here is a video introducting the new lockers:
- Call us at 302-436-8195 while we are open to request a locker pick up.
- We will use your card number and pin number to make the reservation.
- When you get to the library, either scan your card, or enter your pin number. Notice the scan line and tilt your card/phone towards the scanner if you have issues.
- The locker with your items will open.
- Close the locker door and make sure the door latched. It may require more strength than expected.